Terms & Conditions
THE PRODUCTS LISTED ON CRASHBOOMBAM.AU ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ONLINE EXCEPT FOR DRUM SHELLS WHICH ARE MADE-TO-ORDER
Pricing & Delivery
Because prices, product descriptions and availability can change quickly, Crash Boom Bam does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on the site. Crash Boom Bam will not be responsible for any typographical errors or errors in illustrations, prices, pictures or descriptions. Delivery prices valid for Australia only. All prices are subject to change without notice. All prices include GST. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. Where possible items will be shipped from one location. Some items may not arrive simultaneously. Whilst we accept orders 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, orders will be processed during normal trading hours - Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm EST. For delivery policy refer to Freight details below. For general payment options and enquiries please call us on 0410 647 210 or email us at email@example.com
The only payment method available for Internet orders at this time is Credit Card and Pay Pal. Additional processing time is required for the following payments: Direct Deposit. Cash is not a payment option that we accept.
All goods will be shipped when full payment is received and cleared.
All new products are sold with the Australian supplier's limited warranty.
The full text of any such warranty is available, free of charge, upon written request addressed to:
Crash Boom Bam
10 Edward Court
Croydon VIC 3136
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please contact us for a refund/exchange of the product purchase price, excluding freight and insurance costs, within ten days from the original shipping date. This does not include non-stocked items.
Refunds are only given under the following circumstances;
• have a fault that the customer could not have known about at the time of purchase
• do not do the job the customer was led to believe they would
• do not match a sample they were shown
• aren't as they were described
• goods are returned within ten days as specified above
A refund will not be given for the following reasons;
• no proof of purchase is offered
• the customer simply changes their mind
• the customer bought them for someone else who doesn't want them
• the goods have been damaged after the purchase
• were made aware of a fault before they purchased the goods
All returned goods must be in original condition (as sold), be in the original packaging complete with the warranty card and owner's manual, and show no signs of wear or abuse. Warranty terms and conditions do vary depending on product and supplier please call us on 0410 647 210 for further details.
Freight is calculated two ways, Express (estimated at 3-5 days) or Standard (within 14 days). Shipping costs will be displayed at the checkout before purchase is confirmed. New Zealand customers please email us for a delivery quote. Sorry, but no other overseas orders taken due to security reasons.
Someone must be present at the designated shipping address during normal business hours (Mon – Fri, 9am to 5pm) to sign for deliveries. Extra charges will be incurred for repeated drop-off attempts.
Crash Boom Bam is dedicated to giving our customers high quality:
We endeavour to complete every customer interaction and sale in a timely and efficient manner.
Every customer has the right to friendly & professional, product advice.
It is the endeavour of Crash Boom Bam to be able to offer, quality, branded product lines to our customers, in every product group we carry. Crash Boom Bam aspire to offer the best products. Even our entry level product lines are of quality at the price point they occupy in the retail music market.
Supporting, service, advice and quality, the perception of value goes a long way to ensuring that you the customer become a repeat customer.
We want to ensure that your sales experience is not only based on price, but the service and advice that you received in the sales process.
Crash Boom Bam is part of a national buying group which contributes to the value proposition by ensuring that customers are receiving competitive pricing across all segments of our product range, because of the efficiencies and bulk buying incentives gained.
By using crashboombam.com.au online store, the user has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use as given hereunder and/or elsewhere in the site.
1. The user may carefully read all the information on products/services as provided in relevant sections.
2. This site is owned by crashboombam.com.au No product/services from this site or any other website owned, operated, controlled or licensed bycrashboombam.com.au and/or associates or sister concerns may be copied, reproduced, republished, transmitted, downloaded, uploaded or in any other manner used for commercial or non-commercial purposes, without the written permission of [crashboombam.com.auu]. Violation of this condition would be treated as a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights of [crashboombam.com.au] and/or their associates or sister concerns or affiliates.
3. The product/services provided on this site are without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied and [crashboombam.com.au] disclaims all or any of them to the fullest extent. [crashboombam.com.au] makes its best efforts to offer you the best products and services but does not warrant that all the products/services offered will be error-free, or that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are or will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
4. The product specifications (weight, size, color etc.) mentioned with the product photos are approximate. There may be a slight variation between the real product and product displayed on [crashboombam.com.au] (however unlikely), including the pictures & specifications. [crashboombam.com.au], in its absolute discretion, may deliver a similar/alternate product for reasons or exigencies beyond its control.
5. Under no circumstances, whatsoever, [crashboombam.com.au] shall be liable for any loss of data, lost profits or any damages whatsoever including, without limiting, any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages that result from the use of or inability to use the products/services offered in the site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall [crashboombam.com.au] be liable to the user for any or all damages, losses, and causes of action (including but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise exceeding the amount paid by the user to [crashboombam.com.au] for that specific service/product.
6. In an effort to provide our customers with the most current information, [crashboombam.com.au] will, from time to time, make changes in the content and the products or services described on this site. The prices advertised on this site are for Internet orders only. Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice. Prices displayed on the site may not be indicative of the actual selling price of that product in your area. We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers. We are not responsible for typographical or photographic errors.
7. Notwithstanding any or all of the Terms, Conditions & Disclaimers stated herein above or elsewhere in the site, any refund or payment by [crashboombam.com.au] to the user or anyone else acting on his/her behalf for any reason whatsoever, voluntarily or on being claimed by any user shall not become a waiver of any or all of the Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers made and shall not become a precedent for similar future actions/claims or confer any rights on the claimant. And further that all such refunds/payments, if any, when made shall be subject to 10% deduction on account of bank charges and other processing overheads.
8. If the user has any question, doubts or confusion with regard to any of these terms and conditions set out herein he should seek clarifications from us by firstname.lastname@example.org
The user of crashboombam.com.au is presumed to have read all the terms and conditions herein and is deemed to have agreed, understood and accepted unconditionally all the terms, conditions, procedures and risks of using the services. the user cannot, at any time, claim ignorance of any or all of them. all relationship of any user wheresoever situated is governed by and in accordance with the laws of Australia.
please contact c ashboombam.com.au for more details.